Workshops & Training
Presentations specifically tailored to your business or group needs.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- State & Local requirements
- Business responsibilities
- Transportation Services
- Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG)
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Voting
- Historic Properties, Arts & Other Issues of Access
- Developing an Advocacy Council
- Effective Advocacy Techniques
- Fair Housing Requirements
- Supreme Court Decisions Impacting People with Disabilities
- Surveying Your Property for Accessibility
- Disability Awareness, Sensitivity & Inclusiveness
- Disability as Diversity & Defining Disabilities
- Aging and Disabilities
- Community Living Transition
- Riding Public Transportation
- Working with Scouts with Disabilities
- Specifically for Businesses: Customer Service and People with Disabilities
- Reasonable Accommodations for Employees with Disabilities.
- Specialized Training for Ushers and Box Office Personnel; Bus & Taxi Drivers; & Other Service Industry Personnel.
Getting started is really pretty easy!
Contact our Executive Director, Julia Sain at 704-537-0550, or firstname.lastname@example.org
What we will need to know is:
- Your name & contact information.
- Who you represent (company, civic group, house of worship, etc.).
- About how many people would participate.
- Where the workshop would take place.
- What topics might you be interested in hearing about. Don’t know? We will be happy to discuss your many options with you and find the best topic(s) for your group.
- How did you hear about us?
We look forward to your call and the opportunity to work with you to meet your goals!